Cookies are activity files that allow us to track your actions as a web user, aiming to establish metrics on usage and the most visited content, commonly known as "user experience."
We want this site to provide good service and be user-friendly. To achieve this, we use Google Analytics cookies, enabling us to statistically analyze information accessed by users on our site. Collected data may include user browser activity when visiting, user paths on our site, visitor Internet service provider information, the frequency of user site access, and user behavior on our site (visited pages, completed forms, etc.).
Additionally, we use these cookies to identify users visiting from invitations of associated websites or sponsored links.
More information about Google Analytics can be found at www.google.com/analytics/. To control data collection for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can revoke cookie consent by deleting them through your browser options. For additional information on internet advertising companies' activities and how to remove your data from their records, we recommend visiting www.networkadvertising.org.
You can configure your browser to receive advance notice of possible cookie installations or set them to be automatically deleted upon closing the browser, device, or equipment. Find more information at:
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/ca/kb/Galetes.
- For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647.
- For Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
- For Safari on iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES.
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html.